ICF GHK’s Ports, Airports, Logistics and Transport Services practice helps our clients around the world to anticipate and manage the challenges and opportunities they face in fast changing markets.
Transport is at the heart of globalisation and urbanisation. It has to respond to changing trade patterns, the climate change agenda, more demanding investment and financing requirements and higher planning and environmental standards, while having to raise performance to succeed in a more competitive market.
Our team of financial analysts, economists, transport planners and logistics specialists provide technical and advisory services that cover:
- Strategic & Master Planning
- Forecasting & Scenario Planning
- Benchmarking & Competitiveness Assessment
- Independent Market Assessment & Due Diligence
- Feasibility Studies & Investment Appraisal
- Asset Disposal & Investor / Partner Search
- Cost Benefit / Impact Assessment
- Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
- Regulatory Advice, Pricing, Tariff, Concessions
- Economic Development